KeraNetics has ongoing sponsored research with Wake Forest University Health Sciences and other academic institutions to conduct developmental work, pre-clinical trials, and/or human clinical trials for each of its technologies. To date, KeraNetics has received approximately $16 million in federally funded research projects, which are being conducted with academic researchers both in Winston-Salem (Wake Forest University) and around the country.
- Our company has four areas of focus:
- KeraStat® Wound Care – Trauma applications for burn and wound management and drug delivery
- KeraGenics® Tissue Regeneration – Drug delivery vehicles and platform applications to fill bone and muscle voids to support repair
- cGMP Manufacturing – Production of purified keratin proteins
- Research & Development – Cutting edge innovation & advancement
- Our product focus has been on unique Keratin biomaterials – including KeraStat® and KeraGenics®.