KeraNetics is bringing transformative new products to market that promote regenerative healing of complex tissue injuries and skin wounds and conditions.
The company has ongoing sponsored research with Wake Forest University Health Sciences and other academic institutions to conduct developmental work, pre-clinical trials, and human clinical trials for each of its technologies.
To date, KeraNetics has received approximately $19 million in federally funded research projects, which are being conducted with academic researchers both in Winston-Salem and around the country.
- Our company has four areas of focus:
- KeraStat® Wound Care – Trauma applications for burn and wound management and drug delivery and radiation injury
- KeraGenics® Tissue Regeneration – Drug delivery vehicles and platform applications to fill muscle voids to support repair and nerve regeneration
- cGMP Manufacturing – Production of purified keratin proteins
- Research & Development – Cutting edge innovation & advancement
- Our product focus has been on unique Keratin biomaterials – including KeraStat® and KeraGenics®.